[nvda] Re: Please help to keep nvda alive.

  • From: Devin Prater <r.d.t.prater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 15:26:16 -0500

Hmm. Well, maybe the new narrator well become good enough to replace all of the
screen readers for Windows. I think I remember reading that at one point,
before voice-over, apple didn't have a screen reader, so outspoken was the
screen reader for mac and windows. Maybe what happened to mac will happen to
windows.Come talk with other NVDA users on irc.blufudge.net #NVDA
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid?01265515