[nvda] Re: Please help to keep nvda alive.

or better still, if someone stole the source code and put it up on sourceforge!!

At 11:42 AM 3/18/2012, you wrote:

oh yes I truly wish jaws would die, that would be worth having a big party over for sure.
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:mj@xxxxxx>mattias
To: <mailto:nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 7:14 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: Please help to keep nvda alive.

but hope jaws die
jaws cost money
try install orpheus tts on jaws 9
jaws chraches
and try install orpheus tts on nvda
it work
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:stormdragon2976@xxxxxxxxx>Storm Dragon
To: <mailto:nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 1:08 AM

Hi,
I follow NVDA on Twitter. From all I know, they are doing great for now and plan to keep continuing. this article looks like a clone of one that was out a year ago. Sure, they an always use donations, and if you have it and feel like donating that is great, but I don't think you have to worry about NVDA going anywhere. It is open source too, so even if it did lose funding that is no reason for the project to die completely. Orca lost funding when Oracle took over Sun, but Orca is still going strong. The same would happen with NVDA I am sure.
thanks
Storm
--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator: http://www.vinuxproject.org/

Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html

My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.us/

Do you get paid for tweeting? I do: http://spn.tw/r11uj

"So many souls follow the path, trusting their magic and blades. There has to be more than that, fight with your heart or fail."

Battlelore - Swordmaster

On Sat, 2012-03-17 at 16:33 -0700, Chela Robles wrote:

Where can you get this Chinese voice that you speak of for Windows 7?

Botr those such as myself who can't afford to upgrade to windows 8 when

it comes out, I hope NVDA creators won't pull the plug on the screen

reader. I think it is fantabulous!

--

"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."

--

Chela Robles

Facebook/linkedin/email: <mailto:cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx

Windows Live Messenger: <mailto:cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx>cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx