[nvda] Re: Please help to keep nvda alive.

Hi,
I follow NVDA on Twitter. From all I know, they are doing great for now
and plan to keep continuing. this article looks like a clone of one that
was out a year ago. Sure, they an always use donations, and if you have
it and feel like donating that is great, but I don't think you have to
worry about NVDA going anywhere.
It is open source too, so even if it did lose funding that is no reason
for the project to die completely. Orca lost funding when Oracle took
over Sun, but Orca is still going strong. The same would happen with
NVDA I am sure.
thanks
Storm
--