[nvda] Re: Please help to keep nvda alive.

No the backround color of my e-mail text is white. The font color is black...

Pwlina P.

Στις 17/3/2012 11:20 μμ, ο/η Edu Camargo έγραψε:
I was reading your e-mail right now and I found the background color of your text is black. Mine is reading accordingly. But I do think as well that better things will happen for NVDA.

Access to information is not something to be considered a life deluxe; that's why I support NVDA. Let's get to work so NVDA keeps going.

Peace,

Edu.

Em 17/3/2012 18:10, Devin Prater escreveu:
Oh, did I say windows 7? I meant windows 8.

Sent from my iPod

On Mar 17, 2012, at 4:07 PM, Pelagia Papanikolaou<papanikolaou.pelagia@xxxxxxxxx>
<mailto:papanikolaou.pelagia@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

No the Narator of Windos 7 is not so accessible yet. In addition to the
magnification, whitch is quite goog and clear.

I also want to answer about Mogila Thunderbird. It is very accessible. Only
when somebody choose font colour NVDA dosn't read the colour but numbers
instead.

I supose that NVDA wille be improved in this point.

We wait for the new version.

Pwlina P.

Στις 17/3/2012 10:54 μμ, ο/η playful-puppy έγραψε:
so true, and from what I was told by users of windows7 and 8, tell me that the
narrator is not much better than it was with XP and in my own opinion, NVDA
will always do a much better job for as us blind users.
----- Original Message ----- From: "kendell clark"<coffeekingms@xxxxxxxxx>