  From: Thomas Dalgaard
  To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 11:45 AM
  Subject: [nvda] Outlook Express

  Hello!

  Have any of you tried tabbing around in a open message in Outlook Express and
NVDA gives an error sound?
  I'm using the latest snapshot on a Danish Windows XP Home with the latest
updates.

  Thanks in advance.

  Thomas
            From: Iris Pang` <irispangrocks@xxxxxxxxx>
            Subject: [nvda] NVDA and .pdf Files?
            To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 4:25 AM

                  Hi,
                  I've noticed that for a while, NVDA was actually able to read
PDF files in Adobe reader.
                  However, this has since stopped being the case. Does anyone
know why?
                  Thanks,
                  Iris

                  Check out my blog!
                  http://gracesong815.wordpress.com/
                  My random thoughts/feelings/opinions///

                  --- On Fri, 8/29/08, List account (downstairs)

                    From: List account (downstairs) <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Subject: [nvda] Re: downloading espeakRe: Re: Webpage crash
                    To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 1:30 AM

I don't have th problem with other sites, only the ones with this file. I
wonder if its something that  download Express does not like about this
particular file. I'll try to get an old machine with no  download manageron it
up and running and try that.Very odd.Brianbglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx via
blueyonder.Please address personal email to:-briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, putting
'Brian Gaff'in the display name field.----- Original Message -----
 From: "Peter Vágner" <peter.v@xxxxxxxxxxx>To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
Thursday, August 28, 2008 3:50 PMSubject: [nvda] Re: downloading espeakRe: Re:
Webpage crash> Hello,>> BGlists imap account  wrote:>> I tried two of the
below, but it seems to get part of the file, then>> says its all downloaded,
but its then deleted as its a partialdownload. >> Is>> there something screwy
about the file, or is it all of us?> The file is published correctly. I have
already installed it here.> Unfortunatelly I have nothing to suggest. Perhaps
you migh try > redownloading it several times if it helps any.>> Peter> To post
messages to the list send email to> nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To modify your NVDA
Email settings go to:> http://www.freelists.org/list/nvda> Thank you for your
continued support of
 Nonvisual Desktop Access, an open > source free screen reader for Microsoft
Windows:> http://www.nvda-project.org/> To get the latest NVDA snapshot:>
http://www.nvda-project.org/snapshots/> Report bugs or make feature requests
at:> http://trac.nvda-project.org/> Message Archive:>
270.6.10/1638 - Release Date: 27/08/200819:06To post messages to the list send
email tonvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx modify your NVDA Email settings go
to:http://www.freelists.org/list/nvdaThank you for your continued support of
Nonvisual Desktop Access, an opensource free screen reader for Microsoft
Windows:http://www.nvda-project.org/To get the latest NVDA
 snapshot:http://www.nvda-project.org/snapshots/Report bugs or make feature
requests at:http://trac.nvda-project.org/Message
Archive:http://www.freelists.org/archives/nvda