[nvda] Re: Open source meadia player that works well with nvda.

Is this version of the player accessible with speech? I seem to remember that recent versions of it are no longer accessible.

Cheers,

Doris

At 06:51 PM 2/10/2009 +0100, you wrote:
Hi Grae and all,
Here's a link to a portable edition of VLC 0.9.4
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9c0q8y
Take care,

GRAE CULLEN a écrit :
Hi Guys,

Someone mentioned VLC. Has anyone else gotten VLC to work? I would like to try VLC with NVDA, but I had problems.

Grae
On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 11:45 AM, mike <kb8aey@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kb8aey@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
    Use media player classic, works very well.
    Mike.