[nvda] Re: Open Office

Hi

this page might help explain how to make open office or lebra office accessible.. When I had first done this page you just needed a copy of open office and also java access bridge 2.01 which now lookes as though it has been replaced and doesn't self install like java access bridge 2.01 That worked well for a 32 bit machine. to make it work on my windows 7 64 bit machine once I used jwin it made it accessible on a 64 bit machine. I think if you don't have java access bridge on your pc jwin will get it for you as well of which I can't confirm but that was what the documentation said.. Once all components have been installed the pc has to be rebooted for it to take affect.. I am not sure if you can just get away with jwin and the patch at present or hopefully their is a java access bridge 2.01 floating around. The page is http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~hurrikenny/how%20to%20make%20open%20office%20and%20libre%20office%20accessible.html <http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/%7Ehurrikenny/how%20to%20make%20open%20office%20and%20libre%20office%20accessible.html>
Hopefully it helps
Gene nz

On 7/03/2012 12:37 p.m., Chela Robles wrote:
Hello All I was just wondering if any of you NVDA users use Open
Office, that is what I have on my computer and I can't get it to work
with my screen reader, but my sighted tech can remotely use it with a
mouse oddly enough...thoughts?

-----
No virus found in this message.

*You are just one click away from my evergrowing website http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~hurrikenny Also, a popular free screen reader (NVDA) is available from http://www.nvda-project.org *