[nvda] Open Office.

  • From: "Kevin Cussick" <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:35:59 +0100

Hi all,

Can someone tell me if you can open ms x l spred sheets in open office:?

I don't know what program to use to do it there is a program called open
office calk or something like this but when I opened the spreadsheet it did
not read the information in the boxes.

I hope someone can help.
Kevin Cussick
E-Mail: kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx