[nvda] Re: Open Office

Hi I am only aware of the formats that it does. Not sure about other languages as I only use english for stuff. Iguess you may just have to try them out to see if it does, sorry I can't help you there.

Gene nz

On 9/03/2012 9:08 a.m., Chela Robles wrote:
thanks. Also have a question does this package Lotus Symphony, allow
input of characters like MSWord say for Spanish characters and such?

On 3/8/12, Kennydog<hurrikenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi

the link on the site I had putting to for lotus got changed  once you
mentioned it to this one. they mustive changed it on the site a while
back. the new link it points to now is
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/IBM-Lotus-Symphony-Download-84329.html
It is a big file hopefully you have broadband.  You just download it and
click on it and follw the directions to set it up. No need for a java
access bridge or patch etc with lotus. It is a full version not a demo
or time out type of one.
When I was also looking at what you installed  it seemes you done the
java access bridge 2.02 version and not the easier version that was sent
in a drop box link along with the 3 files.
anyhow the link is
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/IBM-Lotus-Symphony-Download-84329.html
Gene nz

On 9/03/2012 7:49 a.m., Chela Robles wrote:
I do have both jwin and the patch have been running it and still get
that error with open office regarding needing a later version of java
access bridge. Just forget it then, I'll go with either MS Office 2010
though it is unregistered, unless you can give me the link to download
Lotus Symphony somehow it got lost in the thread...as long as I don't
have to have an IBM ID. Please? Also do I have to register Lotus
Symphony, or can it still be used without having me put on demo mode?
Sorry if I caused a lot of trouble.

On 3/8/12, Benjamin D. Moser<moser757@xxxxxxxxx>   wrote:
Re: [nvda] Fwd: [atig-nz] Fwd: [VICUG-L] Announcing JWin - a program for
installing the Java Access Bridgeon Windows

Ben Moser

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 6, 2012, at 10:50 PM, " brian gafff \(Line
One\)"<bgaff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Not talking about the new version of access bridge, I'm sure the old
version is still up as I only downloaded a new copy a few weeks ago now.
It begins to look like they are not going to make an installer for the
new
version. Quite how people are supposed to install the new version is
beyond me as the current instructions seem to assume the user has quite
lot of knowledge of the ins and outs of the way it works.

Incidentally, the Libra Office latest version does not apparently work
yet, its missing some access bits apparently.
Brian
Brian Gaff  bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you need to email me please
send
it to
briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Making sure the name 'Brian Gaff' is in the display name field.
Failure to do this may result in delays or message loss.

Some sacrifices are a fact of life in our junk mail  riddled world!
----- Original Message ----- From:
"Kennydog"<hurrikenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>