Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 8:59 PM
To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nvda] Re: Open Office

If all you want is basic word processing, then Jarte takes some beating in
my view.
Brian

This account only receives email from the list. Please direct any personal
email to
briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to this address vanish into a hole....
Unless Brian Gaff is in the To line display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>