[nvda] Re: Open Office

No, I want a suite similar to Office 2010. I did follow the
instructions like I said thoroughly for both programs Libra Office and
Open Office but once I restarted the computer, I tried to press the
alt key to go to the tools menu so I can turn whatever I needed for
accessibility after installing the necessary pluggin for NVDA to work
with NVDA, I got no speech feedback...wonder why that is because I
have the latest java and access bridge from JWin or whatever it is
called, on Windows 7 64-bit and installed the necessary pluggin for
Open Office to work, so thoughts? I am attempting to download the
latter of the three, IBM Lotus Symphony, but I can't find the
executable for windows, it takes me to a place to log in, but I am not
affiliated or signed up for IBM ID bla blah blawh so is there any way
around this?