[nvda] Re: OT: Loquendo TTS voices to use with NVDA?

Yes, he sounds like he comes from Spain because he has that sound
where he makes his s sound different than that of the English word
snake. and sounds like the t h in the word arithmetic or the s h sound
in the word gash...if that makes since to you all.