To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 11:31 AM
Subject: [nvda] Re: OT: Loquendo TTS voices to use with NVDA?

Hi,

The website that balabolka is hosted on has these voices or at least the urls.

I think nextup.com has them as well I don't think much of these voices but each to there own.

I think they might be sapi4 as well a bit long in the tooth now.

On 27/02/2012 20:53, Chela Robles wrote:
I'm USA and someone gave me the Ballabolka already off the list...I'm
interested in the Lernout&  Hauspie TruVoice TTS engine (free voices):
USA and UK. Where might I get them?

On 2/27/12, Kevin Cussick<the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi,

I get this problem as well using ff and IE with this site but it worked
the other day first time in ages.  I wonder are you in the UK? it might
be your isp that's blocking the site I shouldn't really think so but I
do get the same problem with the same web site so just wondered.

On 27/02/2012 00:42, Chela Robles wrote:
It doesn't work on my end using both IE8 and latest Firefox.
http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.htm Perhaps give me the link you
speak of because http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.htm again
doesn'e work. Thanks.

On 2/26/12, Kennydog<hurrikenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   wrote:
Actually it is about the 27 link down under skin packs or somethihng.
The link workes that I just went to in this email as well.

Gene nz

On 27/02/2012 12:20 p.m., Chela Robles wrote:
Well I went to http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.htm and it looks
like it hsa issues call me crazy but it doesn't exist never heard of
balabolka nor whatever voices you said I could download from it.
Wonder if it meaning NVDA works with Neospeech. I have Kate and Paul
from kurzweil 1000 and it seems to work fine with Speech Hub grin.

On 2/26/12, Kennydog<hurrikenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>    wrote:
Hi

hopefully this page may help you depending on which voice you are
installing.
the link is
http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~hurrikenny/how%20to%20install%20additional%20nvda%20components.html
<http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/%7Ehurrikenny/how%20to%20install%20additional%20nvda%20components.html>
Also if you look under the user manul found under the help section
under
supported synthisisers  you will be able to see what other ones are
supported. I think it is 11 supported synthisisiers , there may even
be
a link off my screen reader page to some other places to get voices as
well.
I would just have to have a look and make sure they are not the same.

Gene nz

On 27/02/2012 11:00 a.m., Jean Marcley wrote:
Yes, send me the page you are talking about, please.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kennydog"
<hurrikenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>