[nvda] Re: New version of flash

I always use the Ninite downloader to get Flash. Works great in both XP and 7.

Roger

On 6/10/2012 2:29 PM, shaun everiss wrote:
Hmmm.
I never tried them on 7.
go to the wiki and get the flash msis.
I think the site for distribution is www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/fp3_distribution.html if I can remember. I pulled them in supernova and there are buttons but the install is more detailed.
On one side its totally inaccessable with nvda on xp.
On the other side to their credit every button is labled right down to the checkboxes of the licences, install, quit, check for updates don't check and schedual buttons are fully readable.
So they are half way there.
I would just use the msis which work.

At 12:12 p.m. 10/06/2012 +0100, you wrote:
I downloaded these today as prompted and in xp they are completely blank. OCR sees the licence, but that is all. Luckilly or maybe accidentally, the old keypresses still function so,
tab space tab tab space wait tab space installs the code.

I'm told that the installer only works in Windows 7 with nvda. No idea why.

Brian

This account only receives email from the list. Please direct any personal email to
briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to this address vanish into a hole....
Unless Brian Gaff is in the To line display name field.
Use the following link with the code STOR-4NS3-DSCT to save 10% on Voices from nextup.com:
Get NVDA plugins at:
http://www.stormdragon.us/nvda/