From: Brian Gaff <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [nvda] Re: New to NVDA and working with Word bulleted list.
To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 7:12 PM

You mean say all?

Insert down cursor if you want the cursor to track, Keypad plus if you don't/

Brian

This account only receives email from the list. Please direct any personal
email to
briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to this address vanish into a hole....
Unless Brian Gaff is in the To line display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: <alex20850@xxxxxxxxx>