[nvda] Re: New to NVDA and working with Word bulleted list.

  • From: Alex Campbell <alex20850@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 13:46:21 -0700 (PDT)

Great! the Speak All worked for Word.  Very handy!
Is there a way to have it read a selected section of Excel?
I have tried it with CapLock as the NVDA modifier key and Insert as the
modifier key.
Neither one works. I highlight a section and it says that I am selecting the
rows, but it only reads the last one in the list.