[nvda] Re: New to NVDA and working with Word bulleted list.

  • From: "Brian Gaff" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 00:12:10 +0100

You mean say all?

Insert down cursor if you want the cursor to track, Keypad plus if you don't/

This account only receives email from the list. Please direct any personal email to
Replies to this address vanish into a hole....
Unless Brian Gaff is in the To line display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: <alex20850@xxxxxxxxx>