To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 10:12 PM
Subject: [nvda] New to NVDA and working with Word bulleted list.

NVDA is reading each item one at a time as I move the cursor down into each item:
move cursor into Ant, "Ant"
move cursor into Baby, "Baby"
move cursor into Cat, "Cat"
If I select each line, it says Selecting Ant, Selecting Baby, Selecting Cat.
How to have it read the entire list? Ant, Baby, Cat one after another.