[nvda] Re: New NVDA web site

Brian Gaff wrote:
You of course understand why people are going to the wrong spelling, its
because the two sound exactly the same.
I understand, hence the clarification email. I have now fixed the domain records so that track.nvda-project.org does not resolve at all, so an error will be presented if you attempt to use it.

Pity you did not find a word
that was totally different, like.. um well...
Trac is the name of the software.

still don't understand why one needed to change such an easy to remember
site address in the first place.
As noted by someone else, this is temporary, as clearly stated in my original post on this topic. I posted about it to solicit feedback on the new site.

Jamie

Email: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx
WWW: http://www.jantrid.net/
MSN Messenger: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx