[nvda] Re: [NVDA-support] Suggestion: document instructions on how to download NVDA

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011, chris hallsworth wrote:

I am seeing on some lists people are struggling to download NVDA since Source Forge took over the download. I am therefore suggesting you document how to do this using Internet Explorer and/or Mozilla Firefox.

Extra instructions have been added to the website. Hopefully this will help.

Geoff.

http://is.gd/6pU86