From: nvda-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nvda-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of brian gafff (Line One)
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 12:27 AM
To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nvda] Re: NVDA with google chrome.

I don't use this software but I seem to recall that the version of Chrome
you use is  critical. Some suggest the  pre release versions, called
Chromium are a better bet, but I don't know if Chrome Vox will run in these.

I found the whole thing way too messy when we ought to be able to use IE and
Firefox for most things.
 Brian
Brian Gaff  bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you need to email me please send it
to briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Making sure the name 'Brian Gaff' is in the
display name field.
Failure to do this may result in delays or message loss.

Some sacrifices are a fact of life in our junk mail  riddled world!