[nvda] NVDA reading

Using the desktop numeric kepad to navigate in EditPlus 3 works just fine.
However, Snapshot 27Ès arrow keys will not read. Why can the keypad read and
not the secondary arrow keysÉ I found the keys CTRL + R to reply to a message
in Windows Vista Mail, CTRL + A to select all and CTRL + D to delete a message
in windows Vista Mail, only produces an error sound. I am using Snapshot 2709
with MSAPI 5 Anne.

Angus MacKinnon
Infoforce Services
http://www.infoforce-services.com

"Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into
the light." - Helen Keller