[nvda] NVDA reading

  • From: "Hayden's Harness Attachment" <vigmo1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:46:04 -0700

I am using Snapshot 1859 with Windows Vista Home Premium. i recently upgraded
to Dot Net 3.5 mainly to see what would happen. I loaded an FTP file into
UltraEdit 32 14A and the cursor keys would not read line by line, word by word
and character by character. I thought what the heck and used the numeric
keypad. I suddenly could read line by line, word by word and character by
character. Why does cursor navigation work in NotePad and/or RTF Editors like
Jarte and not anything else? After the numpad discovery, I tried EditPlus and
the cursor keys did not work but the numpad keys did.

Angus MacKinnon
Infoforce Services

It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible.
George Washington