[nvda] NVDA reading

I am using Snapshot 1859 with Windows Vista Home Premium. i recently upgraded
to Dot Net 3.5 mainly to see what would happen. I loaded an FTP file into
UltraEdit 32 14A and the cursor keys would not read line by line, word by word
and character by character. I thought what the heck and used the numeric
keypad. I suddenly could read line by line, word by word and character by
character. Why does cursor navigation work in NotePad and/or RTF Editors like
Jarte and not anything else? After the numpad discovery, I tried EditPlus and
the cursor keys did not work but the numpad keys did.

Angus MacKinnon
Infoforce Services
http:ééwww.infoforce-services.com

It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible.
George Washington