[nvda] NVDA now on sourceforge

Hi all,

As of now, nvda is a project on sourceforge, and all the code has been moved across to the sourceforge subversion system.

To checkout the latest NVDA revision:
svn checkout https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/nvda/trunk nvda

The nvda project page on sourceforge is:
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/nvda/

I havn't yet really playd with the gammit of other features sourceforge gives us, but soon hopefully will will have a real bug tracking system and other nice and useful things.

NVDA is currently at revision 210.
This latest revision givues very basic mozilla Gecko support... this means in firefox and thunderbird etc, the document is loaded in to a virtual buffer very much like internet explorer, but so far I havn't added support for pressing enter on links etc, just havn't got around to it yet.

Seems to work well with firefox 1.5, but 2.0 has a bit of a problem because of some focus issues which I will work out in the next day or so.

Mick

To unsubscribe from the list send a blank message to:
nvda-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for your continued support of NVDA.