To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 2:22 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: NVDA for laptops

Sorry for the question, but what is an FN key, and how do I find it on my keyboard? When I read your posts early in the day, I had no idea what you were talking about. I am using a Dell, and can't use the caps lock for commands like I would for JAWS.
Thanks.

Sheri Grigsby

Skype: sheri.grigsby
Windows Messenger: sheri.grigsby@xxxxxxxxxxx