To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 9:55 AM
Subject: [nvda] Re: NVDA at Sight Village?

Because it would need someone to pay for a stand which is quite expensive I am lead to believe. I see no reason why RNIB shouldn't feature NVDA on their
stand, but I think this would be most unlikely as they sell commercial
screen readers.
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>