[nvda] Re: NVDA and yahoo messenger

Hi Tai,
Please keep such messages about NVDA on the lists, rather than emailing us privately. This means that anyone else can follow the discussion and reply if they have anything to contribute. Also, please do not reply to a previous unrelated message and simply change the subject when starting a new topic; this breaks threading. Instead, start a completely new message. Thanks.

Now, to your question:
 Barby Dolls wrote:
Hello, when NVDA will be accesible with yahoo messenger?
No idea. I don't personally use Yahoo Messenger and I suspect Mick doesn't either. It is also not open source, so there is less motivation to support it. You might try Miranda, which i *think* supports Yahoo. One of us may get around to looking at this at some point, but I can't give any estimates as to when this might be, if ever.

Jamie

Email: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx
WWW: http://www.jantrid.net/
MSN Messenger: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx