It runs servers, etc.
Its just that its not ready yet for any user just yet.
Its more a programmer's os.
At 07:55 a.m. 19/08/2007, you wrote:

ok so in other words Linux is just outdated for the most part.

Most of the reason I don't like spam is because a lot of it is true.
email: jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx
msn: kenn6498ku@xxxxxxxxxxx
AOL: kutztownstudent
skype: jkenn337

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 3:40 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: NVDA and open office

A G U I was slapped onto Linux to make it compete with the all evil Windows
and it's clunky at best even to sighted users.  I tried to join the Linux
band wagon a few times several years ago before I lost my sight.  It's a
antiquated OS right of the 70's and 80's things like accessibility and G U I
weren't even ever thought about back when I started messing with Linux back
in 1992.  I'll admit Linux has it areas it shines in but to replace the
number one OS in the world I just don't think so no matter what G U I and
accessibility you attempt to slap on top of it.

Rick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>