[nvda] NVDA and menus

ps. another page that i can't work with NVDA is sendspace.com. i need to use
this upload server almost everyday, so that is my
difficulty. again, this is not a complain just to share.

From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>

hi,
T and shift+T will only bring the focus to a table, but if that table have 10
columns in a row, it will break in to 10 differen't
lines and how if that table have about 100 rows, it will definitely come out
like hundrets of lines. what i mean is, there still
don't have some keystrokes to read tables lines/columns. the page that i'm
talking about is a forum page. hope you will get what i
mean.

Warmest Regards,
Allan Wong