To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 8:17 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and lists

Hi all,

I am having a strange issue with NVDA in general since 0.6. No list item is
read out by NVDA, neither in list views, nor in tree views.
The only thing NVDA reports is the item number, followed by the total of
items available.
This can be seen in Windows Explorer, My PC, Outlook Express etc.
I checked the recommended display settings for JAWS, and they are all
correct.
The OS is Windows XP SP3, all patches have been installed, OS language is
German.
Without my Braille Wave, I would be completely lost ;-)

Any idea as to why this occurs, and how to fix it?

Regards,
Nermin