[nvda] NVDA and liblouis

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:26:20 -0600

Please give me again the commands for downloading the latest version of
nvda. I will use Cygwin.

I'm just about ready to write a Python wrapper for liblouis. Are there
other wrappers in NVDA that I could look at?

John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.
Madison, WI USA

To unsubscribe from the list send a blank message to: