[nvda] NVDA and liblouis

Please give me again the commands for downloading the latest version of
nvda. I will use Cygwin.

I'm just about ready to write a Python wrapper for liblouis. Are there
other wrappers in NVDA that I could look at?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.

To unsubscribe from the list send a blank message to:
nvda-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kulgan.net/nvda/