MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 23/11/2010 08:44, Brian Gaff Lineone downstairs wrote:
You mean you actually understand this software...

I take it one cannot actually buy stuff from the website yet though.

Brian

bgaff@xxxxxxxxxxx
Brian Gaff's other account.

----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 5:03 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and iTunes Radio!

Hello all.
A perhaps forgotten feature in iTunes is to listen to billions of
stations worldwide all on the internet. NVDA seems to absolutely
support this feature, including the ability to select a genre and
radio station from that genre, read information based on the station,
playing the selected station, etc.
Enjoy.
Take care.

--

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net
Your continued donations help keep NVDA going strong:

-----
No virus found in this message.