To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 6:05 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: NVDA and Ms Word

I haven't checked to see how long a document has to be.  I have tested this
in long documents using Word 2003 and the home version of Windows XP.  If
the problem can't be replicated, one question is how long is the document
being used for the test.  I would advise trying a document of at least
thirty pages. My guess is that that would be long enough. Maybe that isn't
long enough so if you can't replicate it, try something much longer.  Let
the document read perhaps two or three pages and then stop reading.  My
recollection is that the cursor usually jumps back to the first page of the
document.  I may be wrong about this but whatever the case, I usually
completely loose my place.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "List account Brians (downstairs)" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>