[nvda] Re: NVDA and Edit Fields

Just want to let you all know that I've tried NVDA with the code window
in the Visual Basic Editor found in Office, and it's totally unusable.
In fact it's that bad that I don't even know I'm in the code window; I
just had to trust NVDA that I'm in the code window. For now though, I'll
stick to my other screen reader for programming. I think implementing a
display hook is a good idea, as at least NVDA will be able to track the
screen a bit better. Thanks.