[nvda] NVDA and Edit Fields

Hi all,
I'm really enjoying NVDA, however one annoying thing is that NVDA can't
seem to track most edit fields, particularly those found in Firefox and
Windows Live Messenger. Is there any way to fix this, or is it due to
the fact these programmes do not use a system carat. If the latter is
the case, is there any way for us to train NVDA that these edit fields
do use the system cursor and therefore we can track it? Another
possibility for this annoyance is the lack of Video Intercept/Display
Hooks, which is great, but of course has it drawbacks, like other
technologies. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266