[nvda] Re: NVDA actually has a real trojan in it.

Michael and all,
If you download the latest build of NVDA 0.5 I can assure you that there
are no trojans. I think over the past few days there's been a lot of
paranoya and distrust, don't we all agree? I think we just need to calm
ourselves down now and be greatful that we have an open source free
screen reader at our disposal. Without the developers, no such projects
would exist, and many of us wouldn't be able to use our computers
without forking out hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars just to get
a screen reader. I would like to thank the developers once again for
such a truly amazing product, and I urge you to keep it up. I understand
that if a virus has been found it's very alarming an unacceptable, but
the developers has assured us that the latest build does not contain
trojans. So please, keep supporting these guys as they really deserve as
much support as you can give them. Thank you.
On Sat, 26 May 2007 15:47:09 +0200 (CEST), "Michael Hansen"
<harmonica_hanson@xxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi.
>   I just want you all to know that I scanned my pc today and it actually
>   found a trojan.
>   Regards:
>   Michael Harmonica Hemmingson Hanson.
>   From Denmark.