[nvda] Re: NVDA Virus Information

thats good, I just had a nasty run in this week with a virus.
I have no idea where it came from.
It mannaged to corrupt the main services program which windows fixed.
I lost a program I had a copy of and an unimportant program.
Not to bad right?
Well It still bit me.
Upgrading sam and hal required me to upgrade, reboot, upgrade say no to
restartt then run hal then restart so the thing would load properly.
I put sun and ms java on the system, so I may have got a java trogen or
something.
Whatever it is it seems to be gone or if its still there then its not doing any
dammage.
I'd like it to go away but it seems at least to be dead for now.
IF it comes back, well another reformat and I suppose I can just kill the
program i was using, I hardly use it.
Still I'm happy it didn't penitrate to far.

p.m.