  From: Kennydog
  To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 10:11 AM
  Subject: [nvda] Re: NVDA, Now The Screen Reader Of Choice?

  Hi Mark,

  When NVDA is on, press insert and n at the same time. This will bring up the
NVDA menus. Arrow down to help, then go to the one called Whats new. This will
be able to answer your questions on what has been updated in the latest
snapshot. Looking at the help file, it says it works with Windows 7 as well as
with 64 bit! I would update to the 2009.1 beta release, or if you are game you
can try the snapshots.  I have both. I use the snapshots to test out the latest
functions on it, but the 2009.1 is good.

  Hope this helps,
  Gene NZ

  On 28/10/2009 5:05 p.m., mark&linda wrote:
    hi new user to the group
    just been using nvda for 2 days now and think its very close to window eyes
the new version
    what i like about it like w.e is that you can move the active mouse and it
reads out what under it
    i have a little site and would not use a  screen reader witch did not do
that like jfw
    not that kean on the standed voice but have changed it and works well do
nvda work on windows 7 only are using  vista
    also do it work with 64 bit windows.
    mark

15:50:00