From: "Derek Roberts" <bigd.vi.guy@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 6:19 PM
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [nvda] Re: NVDA, Now The Screen Reader Of Choice?

Hahahhaah the biggest screen reader on anyone's hard drive. Good stuff. I wonder if jaws will ever get to a gig? that would be interesting to watch. I mean, back in jaws 4.51, you could get jaws for like 19 mb if I remember right. But anyway.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trenton Matthews" <trenton.tmantv@xxxxxxxxx>