[nvda] Re: NVDA And The News Music Archive

On 03.10.2009 at 04:24:27 Trenton Matthews <trenton.tmantv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
> Now to listen to the music, flash is required.
> So, in firefox, pressing o will take you to the object, and it will
> say clickible object, however pressing enter don't do anything. You
> have to press NVDA+space, then tab 1 or two times, then press space to
> play the music.

Read Marco Zehe's site, posted by me a few hours before.
You must keep in mind, that the embedded object does not get focus, so
just tab around and you should hear the names of some buttons.
If not, try to click the embedded object by Numpad+Slash.
Tested it (not with this site), and in most cases it works.
Note: You need FF 3.5.x, 3.6.beta or the latest nightly builts and the
latest Flash player.
Couldn't get such sites to work in IE too, but perhaps this feature
doesn't work there, or you have to update your Flash player.
In addition: Make sure that Java script is permitted.
Hermann