[nvda] Re: NVDA 2010.2 beta 2 a couple of observations

Hi all.
Yes, NVDA is the most easy to configure and easy to use screen reader. It simulates a lot of JAWS commands and features, it places settings in the most obvious places, etc. It's just blooming brilliant!

From Chris H in Derbyshire
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net.
If you need any computer help, please contact me. Thank you.

On 06/10/2010 17:00, Burt Henry wrote:
thought I heard you could with win-eyes as well? At any rate I think a
good point is that what _has been included in NVDA is almost all
powerful, and easy to use, and for myself and many others easy to find
as opposed to some other screen-readers that have so many options that
one may take a long time to find a feature they really want or need. (in
some cases I am sure users of certain screen-readers give up the search
before finding what they are looking for)
B.H.

On 10/06/2010 08:20 AM, John Greer wrote:
?Actually, in fairness, you can also filter those using Jaws, but that
still doesn't make me need Jaws.
John Greer
Owner and Administrator of Blind Crawler.com
http://www.blindcrawler.com