[nvda] Re: NVDA 0.6p3 released!

Here's an interesting recording of an error I got, I used several different synths for this. Hopefully this will send.

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hrvoje" <hrvojekatic@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 6:17 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: NVDA 0.6p3 released!

Well congratulations guys, you've done very good job with this release, I should say that this is the best one for me from within these 2 and a half years of NVDA history :) and 0.6 final will be even a lot better I believe!

On 15.2.2009 23:09, James Teh wrote:
Hi all,

NVDA 0.6p3 has (finally) been released. See this post for more:
http://www.nvda-project.org/blog/NVDA0.6p3Released