From: "shaun everiss" <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 9:25 AM
Subject: [nvda] Re: NVDA 0.6p3 released!

you can find a stand alone one if you get a window eyes 6 demo.
or any version of window  eyes.
you need to use winzip to extract the files which by the way is no secret.
There is a full version in there.
you need to install the coman module first then the languages.
However you actually need a full version of windoweyes.
I think window eyes only has a demo on their site.
Ok now if you can buy or get a version of window eyes you vertually have a
copy of eloquence standalone.
Its probably technically alegal to distribute itseperately from the product,
I am supprised they have not decided to try to make the exe file non
extractible.
still maybe the newer version of 7 is not so easy.