To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 10:51 AM
Subject: [nvda] Re: Mozilla thunderbird portable, Alberto Mendoza.

Yes, Autohotkey is the closest application I've seen to a usable simple programming language for no outlay that humans can understand... grin.

Brian

This account only receives email from the list. Please direct any personal email to
briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to this address vanish into a hole....
Unless Brian Gaff is in the To line display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michel such" <michel.such@xxxxxxx>