[nvda] Re: More NVDA promoting

Pretty up to date; I'm meeting with the distance ed. Dean tomorrow and will ask if its the latest. ;)

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "burt henry" <burt1iband@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 11:38 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: More NVDA promoting

good to hear that black-board works with NVDA as many if not most on-line classes seem to use this these days. Is the version of BB you use relatively up to date?
Thanks
Burt

On 6/23/2010 8:06 chela, Mike Stewart wrote:
Hey Burt,

For word processing like I told Jane I use MSWord 2000...dated but still
works! Most of the online teaching I do I use Blackboard/WebCT and as
its pretty browser based I can navigate it fine with NVDA... Well, so
far. I've only been using NVDA for a month now but so far I've hit no
snags. ;)