[nvda] Re: Miranda

which plug-in are you referring to? Speaks, jabber or the FB one? I just updated FB, but would just assume not have to use sapi if NVDA can announce incoming, and the older plug-in (speaks), only seems to adjust the voice for the welcome screen? I set one voice variant and it works in the test and welcome screen, but msgs are announced in a different sapi voice/weird; I tried going to the field where you can choose all core modules, or a service and selecting all, but I get bounced to the base of the tree after that.

Burt

On 6/13/2010 2:50 chela, chris hallsworth wrote:
Hi mine works fine. I got the plug-in from the Miranda add-ons page.

Mr IT Help Desk [HND]
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 13/06/2010 19:01, Zack wrote:

I've found that the new version of speak wont speak them, but the older
version will. I've placed the older speak pluggin here for anyone that
needs to grab it. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2975926/speak.dll
From: "Devin Prater" <r.d.t.prater@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 12:58 PM
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [nvda] Re: Miranda

My speak doesn't even work now, for some reason. I can do the test
thing OK, it'll speak that, but it won't speak who comes online or
anything else. Anyone up for making something similar to skype talking
for Miranda? or giving NVDA the ability to read the Miranda API?
On 6/13/2010 12:26 PM, Zack wrote:
well, you should be able to tab around and see some sliders. it sort
of is tricky, but usually the last slider beofre you come around to
the where the ok button is usually the pitch slider. that is, if you
are using the older version of the pluggin. the newer version I can't
really remember much about because I don't use that version.
Remember that open source software is community supported! Please
donate if you can because even a little can help a lot:
Thank you for your continued support of Nonvisual Desktop Access, an
open source free screen reader for Microsoft Windows:
http://nvdasd.webra-system.sk/
NVDA with display hooks:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3349789/display%20model%20snapshots.zip