[nvda] Re: Miranda

OK, going to copy it their, but I still have a ton of miranda questions...(not for this list of course)

Burt&thanks

On 6/14/2010 5:22 chela, Zack wrote:

in the pluggin directory
under miranda
From: "Dyer Matthew on pc" <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 5:19 PM
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [nvda] Re: Miranda

Thanks,

Whare does this file go when donload it.

Matthew

Contact info.

MSN/e-mail: ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
yahoo: md1616
skype: graduater2004

On 6/13/2010 2:01 PM, Zack wrote:

I've found that the new version of speak wont speak them, but the
older version will. I've placed the older speak pluggin here for
anyone that needs to grab it. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2975926/speak.dll