[nvda] Re: Miranda -

that is what I meant with multimessenger. I use Miranda all the time.

Cheers,

Doris
At 07:59 AM 1/31/2007 +0000, you wrote:

In case you didn't know, Miranda supports IRC (Internet Relay Chat), and
there's even a plug-in that allows you to use it like Skype!
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 01:50:10 +0100, "Chipmunks" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
said:
> Miranda is open source indeed and would be cool to get to work as it
> is a multimessenger and would allow access to multiple messenger
> networks.
>
> Keep up the great work!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Doris
>

> At 08:27 AM 1/31/2007 +1100, you wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I guess it would be, just havn't really got around to looking at it yet.
> >
> >I know that Windows Messenger is much more accessible though, and
> >seems to work pretty much out of the box. Also, I will be trying to
> >get Miranda working beofre Live Messenger since it seems to have
> >more features, and I gather its open-source....?
> >
> >Mick
> >
> >----- Original Message ----- From: "Ali Savas" <ali-savas@xxxxxx>

Christopher Hallsworth
Skype name chrishallsworth7266

To unsubscribe from the list send a blank message to:
nvda-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kulgan.net/nvda/

PM