[nvda] Re: Miranda

You use the jabba plug-in built into Miranda. You also need a username, obtainable from www.facebook.com/username. Leave the other settings as defaults, and it should just work. Oh, make sure you select Facebook in the list of services.

Mr IT Help Desk [HND]
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 13/06/2010 20:52, Zack wrote:
how on earth did you get it to work? every time I tried it it crashed.
and every time I tried to use the facebook pluggin, it kept trying to
say that I've entered a wrong password or something.
Remember that open source software is community supported! Please donate
if you can because even a little can help a lot:
Thank you for your continued support of Nonvisual Desktop Access, an
open source free screen reader for Microsoft Windows:
http://nvdasd.webra-system.sk/
NVDA with display hooks:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3349789/display%20model%20snapshots.zip