[nvda] Re: Miranda

I sorted it. Indeed the sliders were tricky to understand, but after clicking test several times I got what I wanted. Many thanks all for the help; I love Miranda!

Mr IT Help Desk [HND]
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 13/06/2010 18:26, Zack wrote:
well, you should be able to tab around and see some sliders. it sort of
is tricky, but usually the last slider beofre you come around to the
where the ok button is usually the pitch slider. that is, if you are
using the older version of the pluggin. the newer version I can't really
remember much about because I don't use that version.
Remember that open source software is community supported! Please donate
if you can because even a little can help a lot:
Thank you for your continued support of Nonvisual Desktop Access, an
open source free screen reader for Microsoft Windows:
http://nvdasd.webra-system.sk/
NVDA with display hooks:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3349789/display%20model%20snapshots.zip