[nvda] Re: Miranda

Hi chris, NVDA will anounce the messages yes, but as far as contacts signing in and stuff no. If you want something that will tell you that info you will have to get the speak pluggin for miranda, it uses either SAPI4 or5.

From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 11:14 AM
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [nvda] Miranda

Hello all,
After Windows Live Messenger has given up the ghost on me, I have switched to Miranda. I am using the latest version as of today, and all seems to work well with NVDA 2010.1. I read, however, that it supposedly supports Miranda by automatically reading incoming and outgoing messages. Unfortunately, although I can read the history fine, NVDA is not announcing anything else.
So does anyone know what I need to do to get this support working?
Many thanks.

--

Mr IT Help Desk [HND]
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx