[nvda] Re: Microsoft Speech Platform --- Not Half Bad

Through this page:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh361572.aspx

Em 19/11/2011 13:12, Casey escreveu:
hi okay but where do you go on the internet to get this speech from Microsoft?

On 11/19/2011 12:54 AM, Edu Camargo wrote:
My attempt to make this MSSP working, was as follows:
First I've installed the runtime; then, I've installed the voices I
wanted, separately.

Using the NVDA 2011.3RC1, on XP, it's working... The only thing Ive
noticed is that the voices don't seem to respond quickly at a key press.
But the voices are good. Its performance with NVDA at least on my system
does not compare to ETI Eloquense.

Em 19/11/2011 03:33, Casey escreveu:
hi can you tell me how to install this platform and how to get the
voices working in NVDA.

On 11/18/2011 11:29 PM, Ejaz Shah wrote:
You have to install the 32 bit Speech Platform RunTime for NVDA. It is
working here.

On 19/11/11 6:05 AM, Governor Staten wrote:
Seems that the Microsoft speech platform doesn't work with nvda. Am I
wrong? If so, what do I need to do to fix this? I have installed one
voice and the 64-bit run time.

On 11/18/2011 2:08 PM, Devin Prater wrote:
Yes, the other dialects are most likely leftovers from 10.2 and will
probably be upgraded in the next version. Zira pro is the voice I
usually use.

Your continued donations help keep NVDA development going strong.
Donate at:
Use the following link with the code STOR-4NS3-DSCT to save 10% on
Voices from nextup.com:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid†01265515
Your continued donations help keep NVDA development going strong. Donate
at:
Use the following link with the code STOR-4NS3-DSCT to save 10% on
Voices from nextup.com:

  Edu Camargo on the web

The music and soul of Edu Camargo:

    * Listen to Edu Camargo on *Reverbnation*.
<http://www.reverbnation.com/educamargo>
    * Visit Edu Camargo's channel on *YouTube*.
<http://www.youtube.com/educamargo>
* Follow Edu Camargo on *Twitter*. <http://twitter.com/EduCamargoMusic>
    * Be a fan on *Facebook*. <http://facebook.com/EduCamargoMusic>